Monday, December 29, 2008

Our country excursion

I'm a city girl, but we took the fam out to a cabin in the country last week. I attempted landscape portraits, but its not my strong point. Here are a few fun ones.
This cow just kept staring at me....I love his dark color on the green grass.
Not a lot of green here, but we walked along this dirt road and it just looked cool.

6 comments:

Tobi said...

Love your new blog design and the new pictures are stunning!

Unknown said...

Love your new header! And I love that last picture, of the road - awesome leading lines!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What great pictures! I love the road and barn!
-sandy toes

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. I have to disagree with you though. You definitely have a landscape photographer hiding within you and it shows with these! Great job!

Kerry Lynn said...

I certainly wouldn't say that is not a strong point. They're beautiful!
I just went on a photo walk to do some landscape things which is out of my norm too.
My photo blog is www.klgproductions.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Your images are beautiful!

Karen said...

Love the pictures! Seriously jealous! I have this image of a lone tree in a field that I want to catch in a picture, and you pretty much got that in the cow one. Minus the cow of course.