Thursday, November 27, 2008

Do you want a treat?


About a month ago, my friend Michael approached me with a culinary project she was working on. She is a pastry chef and wanted to make 12 desserts and have me photograph them for a calendar. I thought it sounded like so much fun, and though I've not done much in the way of "product photography" I was up for the task. This was planned as gifts for friends and family, but some friends have asked how to purchase. After all our hard work, we thought we'd make it available to the public and proceeds will go to our favorite charity.



I tried each of these, and they are DELICIOUS! Recipes included! They will sell for $12.95. If you are local, you can pick it up, or there is a small shipping charge if not. If you buy 5-9, they are $11.95 each, if you buy 10+ they are $10.95 each (sales tax added).

I will place the first order on Tuesday, December 2nd, and this will ensure delivery by Christmas. Click on the paypal button on the side to place your order (you don't have to have a paypal account to use this). Or locals can pay with cash/check.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I've been trying to think of what to say. All I can think of is WOW. I heard bits and pieces of this project coming together and I couldn't have imagined better photography! I mean...I already knew the desserts were good...you are amazing Kristen. I'm at least ordering one for myself. And to have it go to Nie Recovery...even better.

Unknown said...

You did an AMAZING job photographing these! They look so appetizing! I love having photographs to go along with a recipe - and in a calendar - great idea!

Katie Evans said...

Awesome job!! Every single picture is fantastic. It makes me want to go in the kitchen right now and bake something!

Unknown said...

I've never been on your photography blog...AMAZING! You have such a special gift, capturing the most precious moments, looks, etc.

Jennifer, in Tokyo!

Anonymous said...

Awesome images.

Good enough to eat.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a fantastic job! You could sell these to Southern Living. ;)

Amy said...

Wow! I look at a lot of food shots because I love recipe magazines and these are SO GOOD! Did you come up with the settings or did your friend? Such talent!

Natalie said...

Look AT you! Amazing Kris, really those are beautiful, I'm salivating.