I took a trip to Puerto Rico a year ago and when an online friend just recently asked to see some pictures, I realized I never posted them on my photography blog. So here are some of my favorite shots from the tropical paradise full of color. 

A painting I really liked



The pier below we snorkeled under and saw a sting ray. I loved this image so much, I had in printed on a 24x36 canvas in my home. 


An eatery we had several meals near our island stay on Vieques


I wished I found a better Flamboyant tree, but this was the best I got
I love the blue sky and water and the green green grass here
Downtown San Juan had this lovely blue stone street

I took my brothers engagment pictures there, here are 2 of my favorites...






A painting I really liked


The pier below we snorkeled under and saw a sting ray. I loved this image so much, I had in printed on a 24x36 canvas in my home. 


An eatery we had several meals near our island stay on Vieques

I wished I found a better Flamboyant tree, but this was the best I got
I love the blue sky and water and the green green grass here
Downtown San Juan had this lovely blue stone street
I took my brothers engagment pictures there, here are 2 of my favorites...








3 comments:
I can't see the pics :(
I can see the pics just fine and I only have two words for you.
VERY JEALOUS!!
Love the colors in all of these. Great pics!
Post a Comment