Monday, April 07, 2008

The Wedding

I got to fly to Washington for Diane & Taylor's wedding and had a lot of fun! Here are a few wedding/reception shots. The day was a bit chilly for my Texas blood and VERY VERY windy! After about 10 minutes of taking pictures on the Columbia River Temple grounds, it started to snow with full sun. We ducked for cover and took a few more picts when it stopped, then headed out to the lunch.















































My trusty assistants



To see the entire gallery of their wedding images, CLICK HERE.

9 comments:

Jeff Mac said...

Fantastic - they're going to love it.

Tobi said...

I'm confused. The wedding pictures are beautiful. Why don't you do weddings anymore? Too much drama?

Taste of Champaign said...

Be U Tee Ful! Can you take my wedding pictures :)

Amberlynn said...

i LOVE your pictures! You are so talented Kristen! I look forward to your next posts!! I can learn a lot from you! Thank you for the tips. Oh, and I found out that my cousin's hutch was from RCWilley not JCPenny. I guess there were only a limited amount, so they don't have it anymore. But I would keep my eyes open at RCWilley for other things. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Thank you all! Tobi--I don't do weddings anymore because I don't like to plan my life that far into the future....I don't want to have to hold a certain date 3-6-9 months in the future not knowing if something else will come up with my family then. I can't "re-schedule" a wedding. I want to live by my own schedule, not someone else's. So, now I"ll only do a wedding if I was already planning to go (family or close friend) OR if it is to vacation to a cool place and they fly me there:)

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, she is possibly the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Her hair...and the DRESS! Absolutely gorgeous. You did such a wonderful job capturing the day.

Anonymous said...

I like the shot of your two assistants!

Diane said...

wow the picture of your trusty assistants is so funny! wow the bride is so beautiful! i love these shots! no but seriously, i love the ones with the pink tree, and the one of taylor with russ and gavin. these look great, i havent seen them all since you added editing to them. i love them. seriously, though the one of russ and kim is hilarious.