Keep going super smart photo woman! I have still haven't figured out how to use Photo shop. I haven't even bought a cool Cannon camera yet! I'm going to Portland for Presidents Day weekend. I promise to take lots of bad pictures and you can tell me how to make them better. Or what I'm doing wrong.
I'm here too. I am LOVING what you are doing and will do a better job at showing it. I would love to see some of your photos before you tweak them with photoshop and after. I am SO new at all of this and have wondered how the different effects are used. Since your post where you said you used a vignette, I've begun to play around with doing that. I keep on looking to you and other photography blogs for inspiration and am so grateful to you for some instruction.
Yes. Kristen is pretty much our hero when it comes to photography stuff.
Heh... I just like to stoke the Canon/Nikon fire sometimes. I actually grew up on Canon (used one of these in the 'old days'). I like 'em. Smart cameras.
But I bought a Nikon years ago, and I don't want to switch since I'd have to re-buy lenses & flash. But we love our D50 and now I'm kind of a Nikon fan.
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
6 comments:
I'm here! I'm here! :D
Keep going super smart photo woman! I have still haven't figured out how to use Photo shop. I haven't even bought a cool Cannon camera yet! I'm going to Portland for Presidents Day weekend. I promise to take lots of bad pictures and you can tell me how to make them better. Or what I'm doing wrong.
*cough*Nikon*cough* :P
Tobi, your profile pic is really nice. Is that a Kristen one, or did you guys do it yourselves?
I'm here too. I am LOVING what you are doing and will do a better job at showing it. I would love to see some of your photos before you tweak them with photoshop and after. I am SO new at all of this and have wondered how the different effects are used. Since your post where you said you used a vignette, I've begun to play around with doing that. I keep on looking to you and other photography blogs for inspiration and am so grateful to you for some instruction.
Maren
marensgarden.com
Jeff,
Kristen took that picture of me and my daughter. Isn't she the best?
Kristen recommended a Canon and that's what I'm going to buy and soon! Sorry Jeff!
Yes. Kristen is pretty much our hero when it comes to photography stuff.
Heh... I just like to stoke the Canon/Nikon fire sometimes. I actually grew up on Canon (used one of these in the 'old days'). I like 'em. Smart cameras.
But I bought a Nikon years ago, and I don't want to switch since I'd have to re-buy lenses & flash. But we love our D50 and now I'm kind of a Nikon fan.
Post a Comment