Thursday, February 28, 2008

A few Bridals

Diane said I could post a few Bridals, because her fiance probably wouldn't check and if he did, he's been very anxious to see them. She wanted to hide her dress until the big day from him, but he couldn't stand not to see some shots of his soon to be wife...so I'll share a few that don't show the entire dress.


I'll post the rest either when she says her fiance has seen them all, or after her March 29th wedding. If you really wanna see 'em all now, email me:)

4 comments:

Tobi said...

Of course I want to see more!! E-mail me the cuteness ASAP. Beautiful pictures and I love the little I've seen of her dress.

Tobi said...

Thanks for sending me the link to the bridal portraits. They are all so beautiful! The only problem is your too good! How is she supposed to choose her favorite when they all turned out so wonderfully?

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. I look forward to seeing more. I love the collages too.

Kim said...

Kristen!! I would love to see the rest of Diane's bridals :) you're the best photographer ever!